Scottish Tourism Week 6th-13th March 2012
Scottish Tourism Week is now in it’s seventh year, and was initiated by the Scottish Tourism Forum in 2006 to raise the profile of the industry’s importance to the Scottish economy, to encourage business networking and to bring together the public, private and elected sector towards a positive single agenda. Tourism in Scotland contributes £11 billion to the Scottish economy and employs over 220,000 people in 20,000 businesses.
The Scottish Tourism Week Conference takes place on the 6th March 2012, this year’s theme “Competing for Growth” welcomes senior industry key speakers providing knowledge and inspiration from a range of organisations across the tourism industry, complemented by decision makers for the future.
- Stephen Leckie, Chair Scottish Tourism Forum & Chief Executive, Crieff Hydro Limited
- Fergus Ewing MSP, Minister for Energy, Enterprise & Tourism
- Malcolm Roughead, Chief Executive, VisitScotland
- Stephen Leckie, Chair, Tourism Leadership Group
- Sir Brian Souter, Chief Executive, Stagecoach Group plc
- Ufi Ibrahim, Chief Executive, The British Hospitality Association
- David Hughes, Partner, Saffery Champness
Visit ASI Outsourcing in the Exhibition area at the Conference, on the 6th March 2012.Posted by Steven