At ASI Outsourcing we are committed to providing an outstanding quality service which is tailored to your individual requirements. A professional, pleasant and personalised service is vital to our approach.
We provide all the services you need to have a ‘micro finance department’ without the cost or staff commitment. Whatever your needs may be, we can help.
So there are no surprises we can offer a competitive fixed fee for our services. On the other hand if you prefer we can charge on an hourly basis – the choice is down to your preference.
Bookkeeping covers a wide array of services that aid day to day management and operation of a business. Our bookkeeping services can be tailored to suit your requirements.
A selection of our most common services offered:
- Purchase and sales ledger
- VAT returns
- Credit control
- Management accounts
If there are any other services you require that are not listed above, please do not hesitate to contact us, and we will endeavour to meet your needs.
As every business has different requirements, please contact us for a tailored quote, either as a fixed monthly fee or hourly rate.
Let ASI Outsourcing take care of your bookkeeping tasks whilst you focus on running your business. Benefit by:
- Enjoying more time to do what you do best, carrying out the tasks which generate your income.
- Not having to keep up to date with changing legislation.
- Not worrying if your customers have paid, or if you have paid your suppliers.
- Not having to worry as you don’t know if you have sufficient funds to meet immediate or future business needs.
- Avoiding the financial and record keeping burden of employing someone as a bookkeeper
- i.e. PAYE, Sick Pay, Holiday Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Pensions
- Having accurate debtor and creditor reports to plan your business finance.
- Knowing you are paying accurate amounts to HMRC for VAT and PAYE, on time.
- Avoiding penalties often associated with poor bookkeeping, i.e. late payment charges and interest payments on underpayments to HMRC.
- Having a variety of reports, in various formats, e.g. paper, electronic file (Word, Excel, PDF, etc) easily available.
- Having an experienced Bookkeeper and the peace of mind this brings.
Although there are other Bookkeepers offering similar benefits, we believe these make us stand out from the crowd:
- Dedicated Out of Hours Service, we know that questions can arise out with ‘normal’ office hours, so even if it’s 10 o’clock at night, you can still contact us.
- Remote Support, this means that we can be available immediately to assist you, without having to travel to your office or computer. Using TeamViewer we can remotely access your computer over a secure online connection. Allowing you more time to dedicate to your business.
- Active promotion, if we come across an opportunity to promote your business we will. We can also place a link to your website (if you have one) on our Links page.
- Work from your site or from our office, we are flexible in our approach to working. Depending on your needs we can be an integral part of your team, or work from our own office.
Call us today on 01250 770100, or complete our contact form to arrange a free consultation.